Click on ‘END’ in the app and the e-scooter will switch off automatically. This will end your ride. Note: your ride can be ended anywhere within the light green area. We also call this green area the ‘service area’.
You cannot end your trip outside the service area, but you can of course park (temporarily). If you park the e-scooter (temporarily) outside the service area, you will only be charged € 0.15 per minute.
Make sure that you do not cause any inconvenience when parking your e-scooter. We ask you to obey the rules and take your environment into account. So treat it as if it is your own property. Make sure that:
- You do not cause any inconveniences when parking your e-scooter.
- You park at a location where scooters and/or bicycles are allowed.
- Your e-scooter stands steady and upright on its standard.
- You do not let the e-scooter lean against anything.
- You do not park the e-scooter on the road.
- You are not blocking either an entrance or an exit.